Subvention for agriculture in Romania - sub-measure 7.6
Sub-measure 7.6 – Protection of cultural heritage
protect cultural heritage and / or making investments to conserve heritage of local interest, the monastic establishments including the modernization of cultural establishments.
The investment in the restoration, preservation and accessibility of immovable cultural heritage of local interest, the monastic establishments including cultural establishments;
Showcasing local cultural heritage, to promote rural tourism, thus increasing living standards in rural areas;
Sustainable local development.
2. Non-guvernmental organizations;
3. Units of worship;
4. Authorized individuals / companies that hold management objectives
5. Cultural heritage of public interest, class B.
The applicant must qualify for eligible beneficiaries.
The investment must fall into at least one of the types of support provided by the measure.
Applicant must not be in insolvency or default.
The investment is carried out in rural areas.
Introducing investment in cultural heritage tourism circuit Class B at its completion;
The investment is part of a national strategy / regional / county / local development.
The applicant shall maintain a minimum investment 5 years from the last payment.
1. For projects that do not generate profits - financial support will be 100% of the total eligible expenditure and shall not exceed 500,000 Euro / project.
2. For projects that generate profits - financial support will be 85% of the total eligible expenditure and shall not exceed 200,000 Euro / project.
Investments in tangible assets for projects:
a. the restoration, preservation, and equipping buildings / monuments of cultural heritage property Class B local interest;
b. restoration, preservation and / or endowment of Class B monastic;
c. construction, expansion and / or upgrading of access roads for monastic establishments Class B;
d. modernization, renovation and / or cultural endowment (community centers).
1. Contributions in kind;
2. Rental costs for machinery, plant and equipment;
3. Operating costs including maintenance and rental costs;
4. General ineligible expenses.
For investments conservation and restoration of cultural heritage of local interest
tourism potential in the sense of prioritizing projects in rural areas with development potential tourism;
cultural values depending on the number of socio-cultural activities carried out;
For investments for modernization and equipment of cultural centers
level of service sector, including tourism potential of rural village;
cultural values depending on the number of socio-cultural activities undertaken.
Support will be given in the form of:
- A reimbursement of eligible expenses;
- An advance payment, provided that a bank guarantee or equivalent relevant 100% of the advance, according to art. 45 (4) and art. 63 of R (EU) 1305/2013.